Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome!!!

Well, basically I created this blog to remember Sharon Tate, and have a place to place my video montages that are dedicated to Sharon Tate. I do have a YouTube Channel, but being that YouTube has been cracking down on copyright, etc., many of my montages have been deleted, because of my song choice. Well, I've been beside myself about this, because my montages are very special, and I put alot of time into them. People have come to love them, so it's upsetting all around. Well, I've always had them, but it's become various obvious that I need another outlet then YouTube. I hope everyone comes by that loved my montages. Hope to see everyone. LOL, Tammie

1 comment:

  1. Well i am here,finally made it,LOL.

    Good to see you Tam !

    Yeah,the good ol`e back up account,its what`s needed,thanks to BooTube.

    Best of luck with you`re site and thank you for creating a place that we can come,and visit Sharon,through you`re video`s.

    Stu Xx

    ReplyDelete